Sunday, March 31, 2013

February 2013 Events

G said she made a flower.  I thought it was creative!


I thought this was a good picture of KC.  Can I just say how amazing I think he is.  He is so dedicated to his running.  All of January and a lot of February has been really cold and snowy and he has had a hard time going out to run.  This day he went out and when he got back his hair had frost on it.  He gets up early most mornings and runs an outrageous amount of miles.  I just know I couldn't do it so I compensate by making fun of him but it's really because I admire his dedication and persistence so much! He has been running 5K's, 10K's, and going on to a half marathon.

K was a designer for BYU's first ever fashion show.  She had, I think, 9 designs and they were all soooo good!  C was one of her models.  I'm so proud of all that K does and she is so talented and creative when it comes to designing clothes.  This was a dream come true for her and she is hoping to have many more opportunitites.

Because KC loves candy so much I made him this card for Valentine's Day.

This is my Valentine's Day from KC.  Chocolate covered strawberries.  But he made them himself!!! Wow! This man never ceases to amaze me.  I'm a lucky girl!

G with her Valentine's Day bucket for Kindergarten.

In February we get to celebrate my dad's birthday!  I admire and love my Papi very much!  One of the things that I love about him is how he always keeps us laughing.  He is just funny cause he doesn't really care about celebrating his birthday so we always almost have to force him to celebrate!  Once we celebrate he has fun! Like in these pictures of him dancing while we sing happy birthday to him!  Never a dull moment when Papi is around!


One of CR's meet this month was in Colorado Springs, CO at the Olympic training center.  He got to compete where Olympic gymnasts compete!  How awesome is that!  He even got to meet John Orozco from the 2012 men's gymnastic's team.

The training center has all of these inspiring quotes all  around and I just took pictures so I could remember them.  I love quotes that speak of happiness because after all "men are that they might have joy."


Because it was in Colorado Springs we were able to drive to Cheyenne pick up mom and dad and drive down with them.  We spent the night with dad's cousin and then we went to the meet in the morning.  We had them training for the Olympics :)

This is our team for the trip.  C had school and S had a dance company trip in Park City.  Be we were lucky that K could join us.

CR is super strong!!!


That night Jenner (nephew, cousin) was opening his mission call in Provo we were all watching him live in Cheyenne.  He got called to serve in Peru.  He leaves July 3.

G and Crimson had fun playing dress up.

Free Zoo day.  Z and I took the little ones to have a fun day together.  Mami and Papi joined is for the freezing fun day!

G looses #3 and #4 teeth.


1 comment:

Kailee said...

Fun! I love G's flower, she's such a creative kid :) Favorite part of February was definitely the fashion show but second favorite part was colorado and wyoming with you guys :) I like when there are pictures of me in your blog posts because it means I've been spending time with you!