Sunday, June 7, 2015

The End of Year at DaVinci

Awards Assembly

The almost graduated seniors 

So we got the yearbooks in and no previewed them until the day before. Well there were some quotes in the book that were a little offensive so we had make some changes and cover them up. So we got our awesome team together, got to school early, had an assembly line and we got it done.  


Some of the staff ready for graduation. 

The salutatorian. He's been my budy for a few years. I'm going to miss him. 

Lining up for the graduation prosession. It's my job to read the graduate's names so I was at the front of the line. 

After graduation it's tradition to go to McCools with the staff to celebrate. 


Since various people are changing offices around. I traded my little desk with Simon's big desk. It helped me clean up and now I'm better organized and have more room.  

This is the end of my 3rd year a DaVinci. I really love the the school and the people I work with!
Congratualtions Class of 2015!

No comments: