Monday, June 8, 2015

Cee Ryle's 16th Birthday

My boy is 16! How did this ever happen? He has grown into this awesome young men. He frequently tells us jokes and keeps us happy. It's just weird to see my little boy grow up so fast!


I texted one of CR friends and asked if they could help me do a surprise party for him. They gladly accepted and he had no idea. We blindfolded him and drove him to someone's house. All the friends were there and when we took him down to the basements. They all yelled "Surprise!" I think it was fun for him! 


On Sunday we celebrated his birthday with the family. He requested a Pink Floyd cake.

And the two boys requested the procession.





Zuri loves the birthday boy!


For some reason these boys wanted a pinata. Zildy and I got lucky and found one so we had to improvise since we lack big trees in our back yard.


No comments: