Sunday, December 4, 2016

November 2016

Just a cute girl with a mask

We went to a costume party after Halloween. It was so fun to dress up! Hadn't done that in a long time!
 The following are pictures of the musical Mary Poppins that Cee Ryle was in at the high school. He was Neleus and Bert's understudy. We did get a chance to see him as Bert during a dress rehearsal and he did amazing! I think they should have cast him but I'm probably biased.





Neleus' costume wasn't ready in time for me to get pictures so here he is till wearing his own clothes.





He got his costume and I just had to get a picture of him during an actual performance.

One day I was having a hard day at work and I needed a break and to refocus so I quickly ate lunch and then went for a walk around the temple! Exactly what I needed! I love that I work just a block away from the temple that I can do this!

For the Christmas Program this year the ward missionaries went around and took pictures of everyone in the ward completing the sentence Because of Christ... this was our answer!

Annie's birthday!
Our school took a field trip to Southern Utah for some college tours.

 We ended up driving a little further to go to Mesquite. It was a fun overnight trip! 


These were the giant vans that we were driving!

I had to hurry back from our fieldtrip so I could make it to Cee Ryle's final performance of Mary Poppins. This is Mary and Bert's understudies. 

Yay for supportive family!

We ran the turkey 5K race the morning of Thanksgiving. Every once in a while we are all crazy!

Thanksgiving at the kids table

Thanksgiving at the young adults table

The parents table

The other side of the parents table

The nativity set up by the ward missionaries

Tayevion's Baptism. These three girls sang a song




Julio was here for Thanksgiving weekend! We were so happy to be together!

Went to temple square! Always so beautiful!
The 2nd Carrie Underwood Concert this year! The Storyteller Tour




Kailee won a meet and greet with Carrie Underwood!!! Best day ever for her!!!

Yvonne is the lucky one that gets to see Sidney all the time! She just happens to run into her on temple grounds!

No comments: