Sunday, March 18, 2018

Christmas Season

I love the Christmas season! It is always so busy but also so fun to spend time with family and to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with the world. 

Kailee and I got season tickets to Pioneer Theater. In December we got to see Newsies. We got extra tickets for Casey and Gracie so that they could join us this time.

MoTab Christmas Concert with my parents! Casey was there also but he was so nice to drop us off and then go park the car. My mom's eyes are open! Yay!


Gracie whispered to Santa every time this year.

Hayride to see the lights at Layton Park


Savior of the World

I love my eternal family!

We love it when we can spend time with the extended family.
Gracie wanted to take pictures with all of the nativities at Temple Square.

Riding the frontrunner

Best kids ever! Missing one but she's a little busy serving a mission.

Spending time together as a family brings me so much joy!!!

Just loved this!



No comments: