Sunday, November 4, 2018

Family Pictures

Now that we were finally all together we had to get family pictures. My friend from www.neverland.photography took these pictures for us. We love all of these pictures! But most of all I love my family! Here's why...

I love Casey for being the nicest person that I know! He will do anything for anybody at any time! He takes good care of me! He does anything to make me happy! He can fix anything! He can cook anything! He is devoted to the gospel of Jesus Christ! He uses his priesthood to help others! He is a great example to all of us!

I love our family because we are always there to support each other!

I love Kailee because she likes a lot of the same things that I like! 

I love Carina because she is always mindful of everyone around her!

I love Sidney because of her determination and drive!

I love Cee Ryle because he loves learning!

I love Gracie because she is always happy and would never hurt anyone!

I love our family because we can handle the bumpy ride and we just go with it!

I love Kailee because she is so creative!

I love Carina cause she makes everything fun!

I love Sidney because as she dances she evokes feelings that can't be expressed with words!

I love Cee Ryle because he is always willing to help!

I love Gracie because she loves to be creative and make new things!


I love my daughters because I always have friends! We can cry, laugh, shop, talk, eat, etc. together!

I love my daughters because they are all so beautiful!

I love my children because they are the greatest blessing anyone could ask for!

I love our family because we can always have fun together!

I love Gracie because she loves to give and receive hugs!

I love Cee Ryle because he is so handsome! And he is my only son!

I love Sidney because she steadfast!

I love Carina because she always wants to have councils to solve problems!

I love Kailee because once she finds something she feels strongly about, she is devoted!


I love our family because even though we are not perfect, we still love each other!

I love my family because they take good care of me and let me buy all of the shoes that want!

I love the two men in our family because they are both so intelligent and steady! We need some men in this family to balance out all of the emotions! They also always take care of all our technical needs!

I love our family because families can be together forever! They make me so happy and I want this happiness to last for eternity!

No comments: