Sunday, December 2, 2018

July 2018

I love July because it's a time to relax and just enjoy life! It is also my birthday month. At this point I don't really like to celebrate my birthdays much because I don't want to get older but every year I'm amazed that I have grown a little older and hopefully wiser. I have a great life and I am extremely blessed in many ways!
Buster is happy as long as he is with the family. He will even let Gracie lay on him and put a blanket on his face?

We were lucky to have Carina home for the summer! Gracie particularly loved hanging out with her.

Fourth of July 5K

Picnic time :)



We went and visited Zildy at her face painting booth and I got a glimmer tattoo.

While waiting for the fireworks to begin... Zuri was way too tired!


Twin tattoos

Fireworks at home


Fun summer nights with cousins!


July birthday girls :)


Every once in a while I would have to pinch myself because I couldn't believe that I had my two missionaries home! So I had to take random pictures like this one!

Zildy took me out to lunch for my birthday! Cheesecake factory never disappoints!


For my birthday we went to Deer Valley and enjoyed an ABBA Tribute Band with the Utah Symphony! It was so fun! We sang and danced and enjoyed the night together!





Carina was asked to do a fireside for the Young Women of the ward. She was amazing of course! Gracie and I got to go enjoy too!

No comments: