Wednesday, July 17, 2019

June 2019

Summer Time!!!

The month started out with me going to Boston. Cat texted Zildy and I to see if it would be possible to come by chance because Derick was being sustained as the Branch President in the Spanish Branch and he would love to have us there! Well, Zildy had just come back from a trip and so she couldn't go, the flights looked good so Casey, Gracie, Carina, and I tried to get on but at the last moment there was only one seat so I was the only one that got to go. Bitter sweet of course. It was a red-eye so when I got there I went to sleep. Derick had no idea and was surprised but happy that I was there and so was I. 

We spent the morning at home and then in the afternoon we went around various places to explore. Primark is a store that Trevar who had just come back from Europe told us about. AWESOME deals and huge store.

We went to Rockport. Such a cute little town!




I love salt so I thought this shirt was perfect :) Didn't get it but thought about it.



What's this cute place???

My parents tried to get to MA from Dallas on Saturday but it just did not work out. Flights full, bad weather, etc. They did  make it on Sunday afternoon. So we were glad to have them better late than never!

Alex and Courney's new house! We enjoyed a nice Sunday dinner there!


Cat bought these new glasses because they are supposed to help with motion sickness??? I put them on but I wasn't having any motion sickness so who knows if they work but they are sure funny looking!

On Monday we drove out to Castle Island. These are just some pictures that I took as we drove.


We walked around and had some food.

Ellie and I have twin hair! It was fun to hang out with Ellie over the weekend.

We had to wait till Tuesday to head home and go through New York because the flight from Boston didn't look good but we got on and we even got seats together :)

Celebrating Cee Ryle's birthday at Heart & Seoul Karaoke








The whole singing clan :)


The Birthday Boy!!! I'm so glad Cee Ryle was born into our family! We are blessed to have him in our family!


Celebrating Cee Ryle and Shayden's birthdays and also Shayden's high school graduation at Bucca di Beppo

Sunday birthday dinner celebration!





Gracie's dance recital. The title this year was Candyland. She was in both casts so she got to perform four nights. In cast A she danced modern and jazz and in cast B she danced ballet.

For modern she was Candy Corn. Watch her move as she exits. She is the one on the far right.


In Jazz she was Bubblegum

Just love this quote


We went to see her one night (well in each cast) and the siblings went to see her the other.

Good reminder
In ballet she was a Swedish Fish



The supportive grandparents that have come to every recital (or most) of all of the girls.






Always have to get ice cream after the last recital :)

Father's Day

Ruth and Chad and their family stopped by for a couple of days on their way to their family reunions. We only got to see them on Tuesday because Sidney and I flew out to HI on Wednesday but it was great to spend some time with them, even if it was short. 

We went to get snow-cones all together :)

We had make-your-own pizza for dinner :)



These twin cousins just keep growing and growing!

To end the night the kids did steel wool fireworks :)


The next morning we left to go to Kauai! But this will be a separate post.

I'm not sure what was going on here just that the kids were filming something with these blankets.

Another fun picture of my dad! He loves putting things on his head :)

No comments: