Sunday, July 14, 2019

May 2019

Here's what we did in the month of May...

Gracie had her final Monster Concert. She has been playing the cello all year. They do a Monster Concert at the end of the year and all of the 6th grade orchestra students from a bunch of schools play together. It's kind of crazy!



We went to see Jasmine's Dance Concert at AISU. And the school is closing down so I had to take a picture of their commons area cause it's really nice and fun!

I don't know what happens to the kids who are adults when they get together with their cousins?

Cee Ryle made dinner for us! So fancy!

We went to go see Aladdin together! It was Cee Ryle and Sidney's Christmas present. Kailee decided to get a ticket and join us and we had to go too with Gracie.




It was a great show!

Mother's Day! Cee Ryle was on a trip to California so it's just the girls this year!







Carina loves taking pictures and always requests pictures for special occasions!

Playing around with my phone. I'm not sure about me with red hair???
I was asked to film a night shoot for more footage from Christ's birth and maybe used for "Light the World" Campaign this year. Here's a picture of my costume. My call time was like 6pm and we got done at 6am. It was a long one but it's amazing to me how when I'm doing something like this I don't get tired. I love it when I get these opportunities! I can't be seen most of the time but I feel that at least I was able to share what I can to these videos that are so inspiring to all who see them!

We got to finally go visit Jenner, Cassandra, and baby Ivory at Primary Children's Hospital.

They are such a cute family!



Davis Runs 5K. 

End of the year 6th grade dance for Gracie. It was Howarts themed so she dressed up like a student.


Kailee and I at our last Pioneer Theater performance of the year. Grease!!! For two years we have bought season tickets and it's great to have a date with Kailee about every month! I will miss it!

6th Grade Awards.
Outstanding Academic Achievement! 


A picture from the slide show :)

The girls singing "This is Me"


All of the 6th grade students at the school. Over 150 students!




Sunday Dinner with Eevee (Zuri)

We went on a peaceful Sunday walk.



S'mores for dessert!


Senior Shout Out at DaVinci! It's great to see all of these student's and as they all shout out and tell us what they are doing in the future at look at them all and have spoken to most of them individually about happenings in their lives. I hope that I have helped in one way or another. 




Waiting to walk in to the auditorium for the Graduation Ceremony.

Some of my seniors after graduation :)


Another great month! As the months go by I don't think that much has happened but when I reflect back there has been a lot of good times! Enjoy life because it goes way too fast! 



No comments: