Sunday, April 26, 2020

April Fools & General Conference 2020

General Conference is different this weekend because no one can gather together. So it's just us at home (no Sunday Dinner). And even all the general authorities can't gather, the only people that were there were those that are speaking and they were all sitting six feet apart.

Ready with our General Conference Gifts
I don't even know where I read this but I thought it was pretty awesome!

Below are just some quotes that I found inspiring during General Conference. I love General Conference! It's always such an uplifting time for me! I feel like I need it to remind me of the many blessing that I have and all of the blessings that can be mine if I am obedient and keep the commandments. 




In between sessions we went for a walk because we sat for way too long!






Social distancing walk


This was posted by the church and we can be seen!!! We were there during the filming and it was a happy day!

Kim was in our stake. She lost her long battle to cancer in February! She was an inspiration to all that came in contact with her!
Even with all her struggles she was so strong!


























A historic General Conference! I'm glad I got to participate!


No comments: