Sunday, April 12, 2020

Brianna returns from her Mission in Oaxaca

Brianna came home so we took a quick trip to Boston to see her. It was just my parents, Zildy, Shayden, Zuri and I. The flights weren't looking good for the direct flight so Zildy put us on the flight going through Ft. Lauderdale and we made it just fine.

I know the picture is blurry but it's the only one I had


Coronavirus was starting to spread but nothing bad in the US. They were just encouraging us all to wash our hands carefully. I liked this sign!

When we stopped for a layover in Ft. Lauderdale, they had a JetBlue employees lounge, where we got to go rest for a little bit. Along the hallway they had these quotes.








So happy to have her back! 

No matter where we go my dad is always putting things on his head!

I love my dad!

What would a trip be without ice cream? Not too fun! So we went to get ice cream :)
I had to sneak a picture of Brianna giving her homecoming talk. She did it in the Spanish branch.

Here she is with her plaque. She did a great job as a missionary and with her talk!
2 Nephi 31:20


Homecoming crew minus Alex and Courtney and Brianna's cousins from WVA



After church we just rested at Courtlex house for a little while.

And then went for a walk


My dad didn't have a hat so I let him borrow my hood from my jacket to help keep his head warm 

After the walk, we had dinner at Derick and Cat's and played the piano, and just hung out together.


Courtlex's house

Our rental van that I had to drive around. A little stressful but I survived!

Massachusetts is just pretty!

A selfie in the living room while waiting for my mom to be ready.
My mom finally ready for the day.

We went on a drive and saw many things along the way. First stop Salem, MA. 



We ended up in Rockport. Couldn't really go much further!






Lunch in this cute little restaurant by the water.




Just missing Julio :(

One last ice cream stop before parting ways. We left from here to the airport.
Great quick trip. We got there Saturday morning and came back Monday night but it was so worth it and I'm so glad I got to see Brianna :)

No comments: