Monday, June 27, 2022

May 2021

 May started off by celebrating birthdays :)

Mami Rosario, Zildy and Jonas' birthdays




Wedding Anniversary #31 for us 
Casey gave me some pretty flowers

We went and saw Les Misérables at Hale Theatre

We went and ate at this delicious restaurant called Finca


Once a year we go to Cameo to get pedicures 



Mother's Day
Jonas made this awesome fruit bouquet







I love my kids! I have tried my best to be a good mother to them and who knows if I have done more good or damage but either way they are stuck with me and I will just continue to do my best and love them no matter what!


Mother Daughter Activity

Meet Niko - Joined our family on Friday May 14th

This is what he looked like on the website. Shaggy and unkept but cute as can be!



Gracie had been wanting a dog that actually liked her (because we have Buster but let's face it, he is only loyal to Casey). So I told her if she found one that was small, didn't shed and wasn't too expensive I would consider it. Well she regularly looked on various websites and after about a year of looking she found this cute dog from a Shelter in Heber City. So Casey and Gracie went and looked at it and it was a win. Niko instantly loved Gracie!




Band Concert





Memorial Day Hiking to Doughnut Falls





We really live in a beautiful place!

One last cute picture with Niko and Gracie. Both so happy!



No comments: