Sunday, August 7, 2022

June 2021

 June always begins with DaVinci's High School Graduation

We always line up and come into the auditorium before the students.

Selfie with Post (the principal) and Brooke (JH counselor). The two people that I work closely with everyday!


Sunday Dinner at a park to celebrate 
Shayden and Cee Ryle's birthday
Beautiful day!

Happy Birthday boys!

They have been doing shenanigans for their birthdays for so many years!!!

Raspberry cake

Happy birthday to my favorite son! 

Elder Fajardo had to come to SLC to get his visa before going to Mexico and I was lucky to go met him at the airport to get some luggage that he no longer needed so I could give it to his mom later in the summer.

Sidney and I even had the chance to have lunch with him!




Recital

Gracie was J for Jazz for Cast A. And they performed at Layton High School this year because there were still Covid restrictions at Weber State University where they typically do recital.




The kids met up with their piano teacher! Ann Marcusen. They were lucky to have such a great teacher and influential friend.

Niko is always looking to see any possible movement outside. He will let us know the second he sees anything move anywhere!

For Cast B Gracie danced her modern dance and her dance was V for Violets. 


Such a pretty young lady!!!



Love this!


Father's Day

This picture of my dad cracks me up! I love how the sign is right above his head! It's so perfect. My dad is the best! He is always playing around and I love him so much! He is a great example to me!


Kalina's Birthday
Kalina was in Utah for the summer! We were so lucky we got to celebrate. We also celebrated Calvin's birthday (Cee Ryle's friend).


I love it when people choose a chocolate cake for their birthday!



The Dogs
Casey has to groom Buster because he will not let anyone else do it. Casey can barely do it because Buster hates it! But it must be done! So Casey does it in stages. this was the first stage. Skinny legs! 😆

Trimming Niko's nails

On our way to Cheyenne with two dogs! Oh boy!


No comments: