Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ballet Recital

On June 11-12 the girls had their Ballet Recital. On Monday they have a class rehersal on stage and they need to be there for an hour each. C and S were chaperones for younger classes and so they had to be there an hour each for their class. At night it is a full dress rehersal so they are there all night. We left at 9:30 and came home at 3:00 with K. I left C and S there to chaperone. CR went to work with KC for a while and then went to his tennis class while we did this. G just came along and smiled, ate, and cried. I went back to pick up C and S at 5:30 but there was so much traffic that I did not get there till 6:00 and they had to be back in an hour so we decided to just stay and have dinner around there and KC came to meet us there. KC video taped the show but after one performace he realized he did not have enough room for all of the girls so he left and went to Smith's to buy and extra tape so he could video all of it. CR and I watched but I left half way with G. It was a crazy night!!

For the accual recital KC stayed home with G and I went and watched it with my parents. Children under 5 are not supposed to come. The girls did a wonderful job. They look so beautiful. Wether they go on and continue with dancing I am grateful that we have provided them with this opportunity. It really teaches them discipline and dedication.

The theme this year was holidays. K was white and danced to "Stars and Stripes Forever". S danced to a Valentines song, and C danced to a Christmas song. K and S were 4th of July for Jazz.

No comments: