Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The first 2 weeks of Summer



I know I am behind! Just as I was starting to stay caught up, the kids get out of school and it all goes wacko!

CR took a tennis class for two weeks and he loved it. He wants to take it again but we need to find the time. I think he loves it cause he gets to run around and he has a hard time staying still that it gave him a way to get out some energy.

On Friday the 8th we went to Lagoon for our Stake Day. We only went at night with my parents and we had dinner there and saw a few shows. The park was so crowded that we could barely walk. But it was fun to go and spend some time with my parents. K and C had gone in the afternoon since they have passes and can go on all of the rides.

On Saturday the 9th we went to SLC for Jake's baptism. It was nice to see Cary and Ruth again since we had not seen them since the wedding. The had a nice lunch at the park afterwards. CR and Jake became good friends at the wedding and at Disneyland.

I got released from the Enrichment Committee and now I get to be the VT Coordinator. It will be a change for me but I hope that I can do a good job and encourage the sister to visit each other and help one another.

No comments: