Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day



C and S made crepes for KC for Father's Day when he got home from his meetings. That evening we celebrated with Papi and Jonas also. We had fun being together and having all of the brothers call. It was a typical day of Papi wanting to leave but still having to open presents and have dessert and then someone would call so we had to wait again. It is funny.

I have an awesome father that I love very much. He is a wonderful example to me. He is is dedicated to his job, callings, family and everything. I am blessed to live close to him.

I have a wonderful husband also that takes good care of me and his children. He is so caring and giving all of the time. He also is a great example to me. He would sacrifice anything for us and really anybody.

My brothers and brother's in law are great too. I admire so many things that you all do. I have a wonderful family.

I love the hymn "Oh My Father" because I feel such a connection with the words of that hymn and my longing to return and live with him when my earthly mission is complete.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

We wish we could have been there. I can just see Papi being so anxious to get home and the phone keeps ringing! :)