Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Family History

I am doing it…. I can’t say those words without singing the primary song. Our stake theme this year is “Focus on Eternity”. They have been trying to get us to find some names that we can take to the temple on Nov. 1 for our stake temple day. We took the class during Sunday School and I got all excited about it. But like always, I start and get it all going and then I can’t find anything so I give up. At least this time I compiled lots of information and put into the computer. It’s hard to find anything from Guatemala when we don’t even have names to go from. We have 5 generations done. One of these days we will go to the Family History Center in SLC and maybe be able to research more, but it’s really time consuming and I don’t know where to begin. But I will do it one of these days.

On KC’s side of the family his mom has done lots of work and she sent us all of the info. Some of the stuff I had to input so that was helpful. She did give us some names that we can take to the temple and do the work so I’m glad for that.

Cat got me all excited about it when she was here and she had entered a lot of the information into PAF. So I was able to use all of that.

No comments: