Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Work

I guess I haven’t written for a while since I started working again. I quit my job when I had G. I was a little worried about our finances cause I had been working ever since we moved into the new house. I really liked my job but my precious G is so much more important!! So we had to do some adjusting in our budget. We have been fine but I decided that we needed some more money for extra things like Christmas or finishing our basement.

To make a long story short… I looked for a few days and then this office assistant job at a Day Care came up. I applied and I got it. I work M-F 6am to 9am. It’s perfect for now. Only a few hours in the morning and G can come with me. KC brings her to me at about 8am when he goes to work. So she gets to play for 1 hour. It’s nice because I still have the rest of my day to be MOM. Eventually I want to be able to do something from home but for now this is great!

No comments: