Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tag You are It

1. Who is your man? KC

2. How long have you been together? We have been married 17 1/2 years!!! Awesome

3. How long dated? We dated for about 5 months and we were engaged for 7 months.

4. How old is your man? 42 I think

5. What happened to Question #5?

6. Who said "I love you" first? I think he did.

7. Who is taller? KC

8. Who sings better? KC. I like to sing but I know I am not very good. KC tells me I am but he is just nice like that.

9. Who is smarter? What kind of question is that? But I think KC is.

10. Who's temper is worse? It used to always be me but that is changing a little

11. Who does the laundry? Me

12.Who takes out the garbage? I take it out of the garbage and he usually takes it out.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Remember I don't know right from left!?

14. Who pays the bills? me

15. Who is better with the computer? him, for sure

16. Who mows the lawn? KC

17. Who cooks dinner? Usually I do, but he cooks breakfast mostly

18. Who drives when you are together? usually KC unless his back hurts

19. Who pays when you go out? the money comes from the same place so who cares

20. Who is most stubborn? I depends, but I give in a lot easier than he does. He has this need to always be right and he is most of the time.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? mostly him, although I am working on it.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? mine, but his parents come out to visit often

23. Who proposed? KC

24. Who is more sensitive? I am

25. Who has more friends? We have the same friends!

26. Who has more siblings? there are eight kids in his family, so that is double the amount in mine.

27. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do!

I tag whoever hasn't done it yet...

1 comment:

zeebee said...

I guess I haven't been over to your blog for a while...you guys are the perfect couple!