Thursday, October 9, 2008

K's 17th Birthday


WOW! Is it really possible? She's our baby? How we love having her in our family! Although we sometimes don't see her much since she is busy with high school, college, work, and having fun.


Her birthday was during conference so we didn't get a chance to do much. We went to Salt Lake so we could install a program on my parents computer and then KC, my dad and Jonas went to priesthood together while the girls hung out at Zildy's house and scrapbooked. C made us some yummy brownies. We came home and opened presents. The one she liked the most was the Carrie Underwood tickets. This is her excitement!

Sunday we got together and celebrated her birthday with dinner and and ipod cake. How much better can your birthday be when the prophet speaks to you!?


These are some of our reasons why we love K:

She is a great shopping partner. (C)


She makes a funny voice for G. (S)


She is a wonderful piano player. (CR)


She's my buddy. (Said by K in G voice)


She is outgoing and friendly. (KC)


She's always so happy and wants to do well in life. (L)

4 comments:

Kailee said...

I like that picture of me screaming, because it isn't even fake! Because, you know sometimes, I just make weird faces, but that one was genuine. And why shouldn't I have been screaming? CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS AMAZING AND I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!

PinkiMimi said...

Wow! I can't believe that she is 17 years old. Times surely does fly. Happy Birthday.

zeebee said...

I love the screaming picture too! I also love that she is the only loyal one left. Kiki always makes me laugh and I am impressed with how driven she is!

Yvonne said...

Wow! Talk about aging me. I still remember that "adventurous" day babysitting her when she was 3months old!