Thursday, October 30, 2008

My cute new Nephew



Born on my brother's birthday! Z's family likes to share birthdays with other members of the family.

MY parents were out of town and Z went into labor. She wanted to wait until after Halloween but some things you just can't hold off on. I got to go down and spend a few special hours at the hospital with her and baby "Chacho". I felt special since I was the first extended family member to see this angel here on earth. I am so lucky to have my sister close by.


They have not chosen a name so this is what we will call him. He was 7 lbs 11 oz and 20.5 inches long. My strong sister went natural again (3rd time). She's awesome! She looked really good!

Changing a messy diaper!

3 comments:

Kailee said...

He is so cute! I cannot wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!

Candace said...

How fun I love babies so so cute!

zeebee said...

How funny! I heard you say that you were recording but it didn't register...ha, I was laughing so hard. Thanks for posting that and for all the nice things that you said about me. Thanks for being my first visitor. I love you!