Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random Stuff

K's Senior Picture. She is so beautiful. I cannot believe that she will graduate in 2009! She is so amazing at everything she does!!



UEA. Feeding the ducks with cousins.


This is a funny picture because it is so typical of taking pictures. We have to set up the kids. The older girls are ready. We are trying to set up G somewhere where she will stay. And CR and S are in their own little boy world. This time they are reading Calvin and Hobbs but it's always something that we have to bring them back to earth for. Since they are the only two boys, for now, they have to stick together!

4 comments:

Candace said...

Your family is so cute Lisette! I miss you guys alot :D

Kailee said...

I love the picture of us setting up for a picture! haha

I have a good life said...

K's picture turned out so gorgeous. Wow! I can't believe she is that old either. Too bad we didn't live closer and we could add two boy cousins! :)

zeebee said...

yes that is so typical of our kids! I just realized that now Shayden and CR will finally have another boy to keep under their wings!