Friday, August 28, 2009

The crazy first week of school

My wonderful father is trying to keep the communication going in our family so he always emails these inspirational things.  I love it!  I wrote an email to my family but I explained my whole week that I decided to post it so that I can remember it! 

It has been a crazy week with school starting and my life changing so much with K going to BYU. You want a breakdown of my week here it goes:

Sunday. Breakfast. Go take family pictures. As we are driving out all cute and all it starts raining!!! We found a good place and tried not to get wet. It stopped raining after a while and took pictures. Overcast is the best anyways. Went with M's to Ohquirr Mountain Temple dedication and my mom watched G and M's kids. Had dinner at M's. Celebrate C's bday. Fill out back to school capsule papers. Such a fun tradition!
Monday. C's bday. First day of school. Work crazy with school starting. Drive K to Provo to turn in an application and get some books. Stop at IKEA on the way home to buy more college stuff. Meet the family for dinner at a Chinease restaurant for C's bday. Come home and open presents. Oh I'm tired.

Tuesday. Get everything together for K. Elementary back to school night.

Wednesday. Drive K to Provo for good with KC and G. A million parents dropping off their kids at the same time. Quick lunch at Cougareat. Look at more books. Say a quick goodbye to K cause she had training for a job. Sad. Sad. Cry. Cry. Tell myself that this is a good thing for her to do. Take kids to piano. Go to my class.

Thursday. Oh no, not much to do. Start cleaning K's room. Sad again. Go Visiting Teaching. Feeling better after talking about the change a little bit. Talked to K for a while. Yay! Go buy ice cream for pack meeting while dinner cooks. Go to pack meeting and serve tons of ice cream.

Friday. I finally went to aerobics again. I feel good now! In between it all, there is still ballet, jazz, young women, G, and a million of disclosures to sign, and update my blog.

1 comment:

I have a good life said...

Your life is so crazy! It makes my crazy life look like a walk in the park! :)