Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Parties

CR had an Egyptian Halloween Party.  I was helping with the musical chairs and so this was the only picture I got.  CR is a mummy.

Here is our Precious Cat Witch.
The rest of the pictures are pictures from her Preschool Party and Parade.











Today S also had her cheeleading team pictures.  As part of the photo shoot they do individual pictures and take care of their make up and hair.  S looked so pretty with her curly hair and I just had to throw this picture in.

3 comments:

Kailee said...

Thank you SO much for posting these pictures! I miss those kiddies at the day care :( they're all my best friends! And holy moly S looks GORGEOUS!! Tell her I say so.. :) 5 days! :D :D

The 7B's said...

Thanks so very much for all the wonderful pictures - costumes were so cute and loved Sidney's picture with her curls! She is gorgeous like the others! How blessed we are to have such wonderful grandchildren and their parents! Love to you all! Mom Brown

zeebee said...

Sidney looks soooo beautiful!!!