Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

This is our traditional FHE for the monday before Halloween.

Here's everyone at work.  I'm the photographer (of course).

These are the final results from youngest to oldest...
G works really hard by being cute.


Daddy helps (more like does what she asks for) her make Tigger.
G liked her tigger pumpkin but when she saw mine she said she wanted that one to be her's instead (typical 3 year old) so we had to take a picture of both.

What else do you expect from an 11 year old boy?



S has always loved Hello Kitty. 

 

She wasn't too happy with her pumpkin she says she messed up witht he mouth but I think she's a great artist.



C with a great big smile.  She didn't even use a pattern.




This is the extent of my ability and love of carving pumpkins.


KC with his pumkin after helping everyone else.

The final results.


2 comments:

Kailee said...

I totally cried when I read this. :( I miss you all soooo much. I love those pumpkins...I think they go along with everyone's personalities so well! I like the Tigger and the Hello Kitty pumpkins the best I think. And G looks absolutely adorable! I wish I was home! :(

The 7B's said...

We Love your Pumpkins - you are all great artists - you should see our's that I did in a hurry before all the missionaries came for lunch Thursday - just two eyes, nose and mouth - pretty lame! Your's are all amazing! Thanks for sharing!! MOM