Sunday, February 1, 2015

January 2015


On January 8 I had the opportunity to go with G on her fieldtrip to the Natural History Museum. We have such high parent involvement at the school that I only had to have G and her friend (Amelia) in my group. We had a lot of fun together! When the other kids went on fieldtrips I usually had to have like 8 kids in my group so this was easy.




On Saturday January 10th we went snow shoeing with G and CR. Sadly I didn't get a picture of CR because he decided to do cross country skiing instead so we went in different directions. This seems to be the extent of our snow fun this winter because we are having warm weather and no snow. 



We are lucky now to have Trevar at BYU so we get to see him often. We even got to celebrate his 19th birthday!  



For a few years now we have been going to BYU for Martin Luther King's Birthday to participate in various service projects.  This year we made heart pillows that will go to heart patients. We were happy that K was able to join us. 



At the end of the month I got a dumb cold. I spent a couple of days pretty much sleeping and just trying to feel better. I HATE BEING SICK! But I decided to take a picture of what happens to our house when I'm sick... 

No comments: