Friday, February 13, 2015

Winter Break

At the school where I work we get a winter break so I have Thursday, Friday and Monday (President's Day) off. G has been off track for four weeks now and at least I got two days with her.

This is our school band playing at the assembly on Wednesday before the break:

Thursday I wanted to do something so that G would have some fun since she has been here and there and everywhere during her break. We went to the Discovery Gateway. It worked out great because Tayevion was able to come with her. I just sat and read and they played until their hearts were content. 







That same night CR and I had a date and we went to see Body Worlds. I have been wanting to go for a while but no one else was every interested in going. So since we were the only two interested we made it a date. It was so interesting to see. Our bodies are truly amazing!!! No one could have created them but God.

We couldn't take pictures inside so this will have to do. I loved spending this little bit of time with my CR. We need to do this more often!



No comments: