Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week of March 15

This is some of the events from this week. This was really on March 14 but I forgot to post about it last week. I beat KC at bowling! This never happens so I just have to make myself feel good for a minute!

Last Sunday we celebrated Zuri's 2nd Birthday. Ahh she is so adorable!!! 

CR participated in the "One Act Plays" at the school. He was chosen for two of them but one made it on to region and that was All My Sons. CR played the part of Dr. Jim Bayliss. The performed it at region on Friday and they made it on to State. We don't know when or where that will be. Awesome actors! These are a few pictures from the school's website.



KC and I went to DaVinci's Gala and Saturday night and it was fun. We ended up bidding and winning a basket full of Girl Scout Cookies. Yum!



1 comment:

Kailee said...

DANG good week! So awesome for CR's play making it to state and girl scout cookies are obviously the best! love and miss you guys and I can't wait to see you THURSDAY! :)