Saturday, July 15, 2017

Mother's Day Weekend

We had a wonderful surprise for Sidney this weekend... Derick, Brianna, and Ellie came out to see her!!! It was so nice for Sidney to have her cousins here so soon after she came home.


On Friday night we went out to eat at Pizza Pie Cafe

On Saturday we headed down to Provo since Brianna will be coming out to school here, they wanted to look at some housing. And of course we all have to go cause it's fun to be together!


We ate pupusas :)


That face???

Sidney gave her homecoming talk in church on Mother's Day! What a special day for me! And then we got to gather together to talk to Carina.




Our traditional mother's day pyramid with Derick this time! I know we are strange!


There she is! The happy missionary!

Ahh we are both so happy!

My mother's day picture with my children!

All the girls! I think my mom had already left. 


No comments: