Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Our 27th Anniversary in Logan

It was my turn to plan our anniversary this year but we couldn't really go too far. So I decided to just make it fun and planned a Chinese date.
This was the invitation that I gave Casey a while before so that he could take the day off of work.
The first thing we did was go get an acupuncture treatment. I have no picture but it was relaxing but I didn't really see results. That's OK it was fun anyway.

Then we drove up to Logan and went on a hike to Wind Caves.

It was beautiful at the top!
We finally made it to our destination. The Anniversary Inn.

We stayed in the Oriental Gardens Room




We went to dinner at HuHot Mongolian Grill.

In the morning we had a yummy breakfast delivered to our room.

We went to a session at the Logan Temple

We had lunch at Firehouse pizza

We even had dessert! Who can pass this up???
We had a fun time! I can't believe we have been married for 27 years! There are always ups and downs but together we can conquer through anything!





No comments: