Monday, May 21, 2007

17 Years Anniversary



On May 4 KC and I celebrated our 17th year anniversary. It somehow seems like we have been together that long but then it seems like just a few weeks ago that we were getting married. We have a wonderful marriage!!! We have our ups and downs but we seem to be able to work through everything together. He takes such good care of me. I love him more and more each day. I so glad that we will together for eternity.

We celebrated by going out to eat with... (wait! This weekend R (my cousin) and E will be sealed in the SLC Temple so they are in town along with Y and V (my aunts), and D (my brother)) So we went out to eat to Cafe Rio with all of them and also my parents and Z. I forgot that G went also because we didn't think that we could be gone away from her for 6 hours since she will only take a bottle from KC. So we drove down to SLC, had dinner and then all of us headed down to BYU for my 20 year Stover Hall Reunion. That was the dorm that I stayed in my freshmen year. We were only there for a little bit while everyone else shopped at the BYU Bookstore and took care of G. Z walked around with her and sang to her like a crazy person and finally got her to go to sleep. It's so nice to have a sister around that is willing to do that so we could go up to the reunion alone for a little while. We left at about 9:00 and then drove home with G crying much of the way home.

So that is how you celebrate your anniversay when you have been married for 17 years and have a 4 month old baby! Just spending time together is great for me!

No comments: