Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Outside Home Projects



Spring is a busy time of year. Especially when you are in a new home. KC has been working on the lawn for the second now. Last year he got the sprinkling system in and the front lawn. Now he is trying to finish the back lawn. I always wanted the trampoline in the ground because it seems safer to me and it looks much nicer. So my wonderful hubby dug the hole by hand! (The crazy things he does for me! I really love him.) It is now done and it looks wonderful. The next step is to till the ground again and plant grass. We are trying to get it going before our Family Reunion in July!


I have been working on the flower beds. I planted some bushes and some flowers. This is totally new to me since I never learned that growing up. So hopefully we (the plants and I) will survive this new experience.

No comments: