Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day

We went hiking up the mountains with another family. I love hiking! Not only is it great exercise but I love to be up high and see the beauty down below. We live in a wonderful world. The hike was hard for me. I am out of shape. I almost wanted to give up cause my legs were so tired but KC kept me going. I remember always telling the young women that we can't give up, we have to keep moving forward even if it is slow. That is true in hiking and in real life. I didn't give up and I made it. The kids were great; no complaints! Amazing how that happens when they are with their friends. KC carried G the whole way and she was asleep for much of the time. He's such an awesome father. Afterwards we had ice cream and a last minute picnic at the Foutz home.

No comments: