Monday, August 6, 2007

Birthday Week



Sunday July 8.
Church with everybody. J flies out back to Texas. Sad to see him go. I love my little brother. Not so little and much smarter than I am. I didn't even get an adjustment! Time flew by. We went to dinner at Z house. Picked a few buckets of apricots. Z has a huge tree. We celebrated C bday. We had a fun time. Said sad goodbyes to R and kids. We tried to delay everything to get her to stay longer. Eventually we had to let her go.

Monday July 9.
B's went back to Cheyenne. We went to a few stores. Met my parents for dinner at this Latin Grocery Store. Very authentic. The older kids (K, A, and C) went to Lagoon. D was trying to fly out tonight because they had way too much luggage to try and fit in their little red rental car. The chances of getting on were not good but D still wanted to try. We went to my parents house and just hung out. We left D to try and get on, the rest of us came home. The BSU got on once again! Z came to spend the night.

Tuesday July 10.
Canning of Apricots with my sisters. Hard work but worth it! Cat and I learned how to can together when we were just newlyweds.

Wednesday July 11.
Harry Potter Movie and more canning.

Thursday July 12.
Cat had to leave.... After having her here for a few weeks I remembered how much fun it was to be together and it was hard to see them go. They had to drive back to Las Vegas and return their car. They left at about noon. Oh, how I miss having them close by.

Friday July 13.
My BDay. KC made me a yummy breakfast. The kids are always so nice to me. I had to pass out the visiting teaching changes to the district supervisors. Casey got home early from work. We went out to eat as a family to Wingers. I love their wings. Openned presents. I got a new digital camera so I can take more pictures for my blog.

Saturday July 14.
Who knows what we did during the day. Probably rest. I did make cookies in the afternoon. We had a get together with ward members to get to know new people in our ward but only one family showed up besides all of the leaders. Kind of funny!

No comments: