Sunday, January 27, 2008

January G

Time goes by too fast. I cannot keep up. So I have to try to catch up again. How about I just say a little about each of the kids.


First G is 13 months! Not walking yet. Just around the furniture. That's a good thing, I am not ready to chase her all over the house! She loves to feed herself. We are just trying to finish off the leftover baby food jars and cereal. She does love to eat whatever is placed before her. A few weeks ago, I was sewing and I was sitting on a folding chair, G was crawling around me. I stood up to cut or something when she pulled up on the folding chair which closed and then she fell with the chair on top of her. She was sad for a while. She would not let me put anything on it. She ended up with a black eye. See why I am not ready for her to walk yet?



This is the face she makes when the flash on the camera goes off.


This is G doing yoga. Downward dog?



1 comment:

I have a good life said...

G is so big and so cute, even with that black eye! I really wish that LD wasn't walking much of the time. He is more trouble than the other two combined. He is also destined to be my child that ends up in the ER monthly. He climbs on EVERYTHING and one day he will have a big crash.