Monday, January 14, 2008

New Year

It's cold and snowy. Just like January should be. The kids have been sleding and having fun in the snow.

We now have church at 9:00am. Here's a picture of our snow princess.




Last Thursday we went to the Capitol Open House (it's been remodeling for 4+ years) It looks beautiful. Forgot my camera. I will post some later if we can get them from my phone. The we went for pizza at Big Kahuna's. It was great!

On a sad note. On New Years Eve when we came home we could not find our dog Cupcake anywhere. But she has gotten out of the electric fence before so we didn't worry. On New Years Day our neighbors called us and we found out that she had been hit by a car. Probably on the night before. We were really sad. C went dug a hole and we burried her in the back yard. We will miss our crazy dog, she was a part of our crazy family. This is an old picture.


4 comments:

Kailee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kailee said...

Yay for Cupcake! She was such a cute dog!
kiki
ps. sorry i posted a comment earlier but i misspelled some words so i deleted and started over. :)

I have a good life said...

Love all the new posts! How sad about Cupcake. We miss you guys so much...it makes me miss you more to see all the fun you are still having without us! Ikea rocks. We love it. Talk to you soon.

Beckstrand7 said...

Digging through the Christmas mail, I finally found your blog address on your newsletter, so here I am. I love blogs! I really enjoyed looking through your family "journal," seing pictures and reading about the goings on. Congratulations on your beautiful caboose, G. She's beautiful. Did you get our newsletter & blog address?