Monday, January 28, 2008

January C

C found out yesterday that she will be able to go on Trek this year although she will not quite be 14 yet! She was very happy. She has been busy with dance and school.

Last night C got up at midnight thinking that it was morning time and got in the shower, got dressed, put her contacts in and then went back to her bedroom to realize that it was not 6:00am. So she went back to bed. This is the second time that she has gotten up thinking it was morning time. The other time she got up, got dressed, and ate breakfast before she realized what she had done. I'm sorry but I have no pictures of this. I was sleeping (surprise)!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

How funny! How frustrating to not realize that you could sleep more! Good thing she got to go back to bed!

zeebee said...

i was reading this thinking didn't I already hear about this? just to find out this is the second time she has done this! sounds like something I would do. love ya C!