Friday, April 25, 2008

D.A.R.E. Graduation



S graduated from the DARE program today. For the record she promises never to do drugs in any way, shape or form. Go S!! We are proud of you!! This is a good decision to make at this time in your life!
One good point that the mayor made in his speech. He showed the kids a $20 bill and asked them who wanted it. Of course they all raised their hands. Then we crinckled it, stepped on it and made it look old. Then he asked the kids again who wanted it. They all still wanted it. His point was that no matter what happens to us or how we look we all have value. They he gave each of the kids a dollar bill with a stamp on it that said "No matter what I have value".

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

I love that analogy. How cool is that! :) :)

I have a good life said...

I love that analogy. How cool is that! :) :)