Saturday, April 19, 2008

K goes to Prom



Is she really that old? Am I really that old? I guess so. One morning she found on the front porch a bunch of pennies with letters on them. She had to put it together to find the name of the person that was asking her.

She responded by putting a bunch of easter eggs on his lawn and only one of them said yes!

We found this really pretty dress but it was very immodest so I had to totally alter it so that she could wear it. It worked. I was even amazed. And the best part of it all was that it did not cost us $300.

They had a friday date on friday and they went up to a cabin and did some skeet shooting. They had pizza and smores. They had parent supervision so that was great.

Saturday they went to the Capitol for the dance. She looked so beautiful in her dress. But she is always beautiful no matter what she wears. She had a fun time!

3 comments:

Kailee said...

yay! I had so much fun. and the dress looked great after you fixed it!

I have a good life said...

I'd been DYING to see the dress! Awesome! :)

TuCk N JuLeS said...

KA looks so pretty!! I love the color of the dress . . .