Sunday, April 20, 2008

Priests and Laurels Conference

Just a note about this. Because KC and I are going to be a Ma and Pa on Trek they asked all of us to share our conversion stories with the priests and laurels at their conference this year. It was really neat to think back and figure out defining points in my life where I knew the gospel was true. I would share them but they are too personal for this. I have recorded it though so that I can remember.

The funny thing was that they had like 14 classrooms for the youth to go to. They assigned them numbers and rooms to go to. We thought the chances of being with K are not likely. We wanted to give her her space and to let her hear from someone else. Well, no she and a bunch of other girls from our ward got assigned to our classroom. I guess for some reason they needed to hear the conversion stories from those in our classroom. It was fine but it was funny.

1 comment:

Kailee said...

I'm so happy you finally got a ton of posts on your blog. Yay for Mami!!!