Sunday, August 24, 2008

C's 14th Birthday


We actually celebrated C's Birthday by going to Cherry Hill. But then we had her birthday dinner on Sunday. He big present this year was a new violin. She has improved so much and her orchestra teacher kept telling us that she needed a better one so we finally got her one and it sounds really nice. We did a scavenger hunt and she searched throughout the house to find it.

This is why we love having C in our family:

She cares about each member of the family.

She plays the violin beautifully. (L)

She's very creative and nice. (CR)

She's a good sister and always does her nails with me. (S)

She's always wanting to make yummy treats for us.

She's great to talk to and to tease siblings with. (K)

She's very affectionate. (KC)

She always kidnaps me in her room and gives me candy or plays with me (G)


Happy Birthday!!!



1 comment:

zeebee said...

I apparently haven't been to your blog for a while!
I think that is the coolest tradition, you should post what each person thinks about the birthday boy/girl! love it.