Friday, August 1, 2008

Girl's Camp Time

K, C, and S all went this year. They allowed S to go since she will be a 7th grader. KC went up on Thursday with K after she took some finals.

So it was just CR, G and I. On Friday we went to SLC and met up with Z and her family. We watched a performance at the Gallivan center and we played at Liberty Park. It was fun to just sit and chat. After that the kids and I just went to Build A Bear and since I had a free bear for my bday, I let G pick one out (with my approval) We got a pink lepard.

Then we went to eat and grocery shopping. How fun! I haven't been shopping with these two kids for a long time and it brought back many memories of why I don't do it very often. CR used to be my shopping buddy for a long time before he went to school.

1 comment:

PestProJoe said...

You know when you have a temple on your slide show its a dead give away... Nice to see that you are active in the online community.

Keep the faith Brother.

-joe
Do it Yourself Pest Control