Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Colegio Italiano

All I wanted to eat in Guatemala was mamey, this yummy fruit that I have no idea where else you find it but in Guatemala. On the way back from Chiquimula we saw a mango stand and my dad and Derick got out to get some and what a surprise when they came back with some mamey also!!!! We ate those that night but here we are having mangos for breakfast because we were leaving and we couldn't take them with us.


We got packed and then went to Colegio Italiano. The school where Derick and I attended while we lived there.

It looked the same but yet so different?



These are the same uniforms that I wore.

1 comment:

PinkiMimi said...

You can find Mamey in Cuba, and thus in Miami! Also in the frozen Spanish aisle at Walmart. I wonder if Utah Walmart would carry such a tropical fruit. It is the best shake ever!