Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally Arrived

I was so happy when I finally got there! It was great to see my parents, K, and Chepe. Well, we went to eat lunch at the mall (I know, this is normal for us). But it was Guatemalan food at the mall. How much better could it get. Of course K got pizza but Guatemalan style. I ate pepian yum yum.

Then we went to Chepe and Hileana's house for a while. We had to wait until 9:30 for D and A flight to come in.


We also walked around "El Centro" for just a little bit to pass the time. This is La Catedral del Centro. We went in and they happened to be having a mass. We walked a little on the side and saw the Priest (I think) so that is what this picture is of. Then we went to the airport to pick up los patojos and we went to the "Quality Service" Hotel. We were all there! Yay!

No comments: