Sunday, January 27, 2019

Guatemala - Finca Paraiso and drive back to Guatemala City - July 27, 2018


The group wanted to all go back to Finca Paraiso so we got up in the morning so that we could go see it. This is the cute boat that took us everywhere.


This place is so pretty and peaceful and not touristy!


My dad and Derick, my older brother. I admire both of the so much!


My awesome parents are troopers! They keep up with all of our craziness on these trips!



My younger brother Julio and my younger sister Zildy. I am so glad we have such a great relationship that we can take these trips together!
Look at this awesome family! Greatest blessing!



They took us on the back of a tractor so we didn't have to walk.

Agua de Coco! Yum!

The hike in.

A little cave in the water :)

Face masks

Anyone want some fish?



Our room


Getting ready to go back to the city

We took a group picture with our Guatemala shirts that Kalina got ordered for us at the last minute.






Zildy's memory

And Kailee

We got back to Guatemala City. We were hungry but we couldn't find food so we ended up at McDonalds.







No comments: