Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I couldn't resist this cute picture of the three girls sleeping.

We went to church and then came home and had dinner made by the dads. 

Because we all have a hard time sitting still for very long... we decided to go somewhere but as usual it took us a few hours to decide where to go, we finally decided to go for a drive. We dropped Trevar off at the Boston airport on the way because that's all the time we had. This was the last time that we would see him for two years. We are so glad he came to spend this time with us. Good luck to Trevar in Brazil! 

After missing our exit and driving around for a while we drove to Winthrop and enjoyed the beautiful sceanery. 



Hanging out with the enders. Missing Julio :( 


Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!!! She's always there for me and is the best example of a Christlike person. Thank you for being my mami! 



The annual picture with my kids. I woudn't be a mom without them! I love being a mother! Not always easy but I love my children no matter what!

And then the crazy pictures... 


This is a movie trailer that Carina made with the cousins at Winthrop:




No comments: