Sunday, April 2, 2017

March 2017

Ruth came out to visit for a day and we spent as much time together as possible. I picked her up from the airport and then we met Kailee for lunch at temple square. 

We then went and had a pedicure together! 

We then had a birthday celebration for Ruth cause her birthday had just passed. Here she is with her cake filming the procession!

The following day we were just home and then we went to have lunch and walked around Station Park.


I love Ruth. She is so kind, loving, and fun. I was grateful that she took a day out of her girl's weekend with the other side of the family to spend time with us!

We went and saw Shayden and Jasmine at their school musical "The Wizard of Oz".

I didn't get a picture of Jasmine but I did of Zuri?

The school play for this year was "All I Really Need to Know I Learned In Kindergarten". It was a compilation of lots of short stories. It was so well done by these kids. Here are just a few pictures.











Kailee gave us tickets to Disney on Ice for Christmas and here:




Thanks Kailee! We had a fun time!!!

Gracie's favorite Sunday activity! Play games with daddy!
Zuri's 4th birthday

CR asking Kirsten to Prom


Morning of the Arts at Gracie's school. They get to sing and show us their art work!

Random snap chats with Zuri

There may or may not be a real dog named Buster in there?





No comments: